The Center for Advising and Career Development at Schreiner University is excited to work with you to transition from campus to career. Studies show, those students who take advantage of their career center, early on – reported greater satisfaction in their choice of profession. We want you to not only be prepared – but to stand out!
The Center for Advising and Career Development is here to help you with….
- One-on-One career coaching
- Major (What Can I Do With This Major)/Career Exploration (FOCUS2)
- Resume, cover letter, LinkedIn assistance
- Interview preparation
- Job & Internship Search
- Graduate School Guidance
- Job Skill development
- Specialized programming
- Mentorship/job shadow
- Industry specific career/internship fairs
- Online job portal Handshake
- And many more resources!