The human Resources Coordinator provides general support and assists in the execution of various programs and procedures in support of Human Resources operations. S/he also serves as a liaison for the Human Resources Department by preserving excellent employee relations through the response of employee inquiries in the following areas: company policies and procedures, performance management, coaching, discipline, payroll, and benefits.
· Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts, etc.
· Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events, etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
· Coordinate training sessions and seminars
· Perform orientations, onboarding, and update records with new hires
· Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
· Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like the collection of employee feedback
· Support other functions as assigned
· Provide general assistance with questions related to Company and human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
· Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), etc.
· Answers employee questions about human resources policies and procedures, and refers to Human Resources Director as needed.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred or the equivalent amount of related experience required.
· Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel. MS Publisher, and MS Powerpoint)
· Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems is a plus
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Familiarity with social media recruiting