We’re looking for an Employment Strategy Specialist to help evolve and provide support for our campus recruitment programs (internship and new grad 3-year rotational). This position is based at our Global Headquarters in Englewood, CO (Denver metropolitan area).
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be an integral aspect of building a best in class internship and new grad program designed to develop future TTEC leaders from within. In this role, you’ll develop relationships with universities to build our brand on campus and reach more amazing talent. You’ll also support the team with running the internship program and provide administrative support for the rotational development program for new graduates. You’ll collaborate with the talent acquisition team during the recruitment and selection process. If you’re detail oriented, highly organized, and resourceful, bring your growth mindset, curiosity, and new ideas to continually improve the University program.
On a typical day, you’ll:
• Have ownership over building and maintaining relationships with target universities
• Assist in running the Leadership Development Internship Program
• Assist in administration of the Talent Accelerator Program
• Evaluate and evolve current processes and sections within the program
• Assist in recruitment and selection process for new candidates
• Facilitate onboarding process
• Coordinate sending of welcome gifts and TTEC items
Why you? What you bring :
• 1-3 years of experience in the business world (open to recent grads with substantial internships as well)
• A growth mindset, driven and ready to inspire
• Curious, observant and always ready to share your insight on ways to transform and improve
• Enthusiasm and passion for growing early talent
• Highly organized and resourceful, great collaborator
• Experience in onboarding, learning and development, organizational design, recruitment, etc. are a plus
• Excellent communicator with the ability to network within and outside of the organization
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $50,000-$70,000 annually. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off