The Windows Support team provides industry leading support to the company customers as part of a global team in a follow the sun model.
The team consists of technical experts who work with customers to resolve their issues. This teamwork across our entire customer base from small and medium business through to Enterprise. They cover the range of Microsoft technologies across the company’s diverse offering portfolio.
At this company we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver impeccable support – this means our support team blends technical expertise and strong customer oriented professional skills.
· Technical progression of customer issues raised via telephone and web portal.
· Drive strong customer satisfaction (NPS)
· Responsive to incoming customer issues in line with SLA
· Ownership of issues, including collaboration with other teams and escalation.
· Effective prioritization of workload
· Drive personal development plan.
· Contribute to another tech’s development.
· Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 configuration and troubleshooting
· Windows 7 and 10 configuration and troubleshooting
· Experience creating & running PowerShell scripts.
· DNS, FTP configuration and troubleshooting
· IIS – site configuration, SSL provisioning and installation, troubleshooting.
· Performance troubleshooting
· Networking concepts and network devices
· Server and workstation hardware components
· SQL Server administration tasks and troubleshooting
· Microsoft clustering and related technologies (AD and SAN)
· The drive to deliver outstanding customer service.
· Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
· Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Creative and collaborative team player
· Ownership and follow-up skills
· Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSA)
· Background in Help Desk, Infrastructure or Hosted industry would be desirable.