The IT Helpdesk Technician will work to address all tier I and Tier II ticketing issues, as well as be the calm soothing presence that our clients need when they are trying to get any technical issues resolved. We are looking for someone with strong troubleshooting/documenation skills, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Perform both local and remote support as needed for hardware and software issues
- As a member of the helpdesk group, work as a team to provide excellent customer service to our staff
- Ensure users receive support to resolve issues and provide solutions to repetitive issues
- Required experience/knowledge: High school diploma 3+ years of IT Support experience with computer workstation hardware/software, networking, help desk support, software/hardware installation, and documentation experience is required
- Must be familiar with troubleshooting O365 – Exchange online, configuring outlook Troubleshooting VMWare
- Certifications such as CompTIA A+, N+, Security +, MCTS, MCITP or MCDST, are desired but not required
- Must have strong troubleshooting experience Must be detail-oriented, outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and be excellent at multi-tasking and problem-solving
“Tri-Starr Technology’s mission is to change lives; both ours and the lives of the people we encounter. It is this commitment to changing lives that is the driving force behind everything we do in our work and our personal lives. We are motivated by our effectiveness in helping others, and we believe that successful relationships are built on trust”.