We are looking for talented Desktop Support/Field Technicians to help our client continue to service their 80+ clients in the surrounding San Antonio area. The right person will have excellent troubleshooting skills, be patient, courteous, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. If this sounds like you then apply now!!!
The Service Desk Specialist provides first-level triage, troubleshooting, and resolution of incoming technical support requests while providing legendary customer service and adhering to Customer Service, Service Level Agreement (SLA), and First Response goals.
- 2+ years of Desktop/Remote Support experience
- This position is M-F 8-5 for the 6 month contract period, but after conversion, you will join the after-hours on-call rotation.
- This position will require you to use your personal vehicle to travel to company sites during the contract period, you will be reimbursed, but must have reliable transportation.
- Must have experience troubleshooting PCs, network connectivity issues, deploying PCs, assisting in data transfers, and troubleshooting 3rd party applications.
- A+ certification is not required but must be able to obtain within 90 days of employment.
- This is a customer-facing position that will require professionalism and presentability.