Responsible for coordinating and supporting initiatives relative to the evaluation, processing, and handling of claims. Assist internal staff, claimants, vendors, agents and dealerships regarding the status and eligibility for coverage for all relevant claims. Review claims of warranty and service contracts, rendering coverage decisions, managing claim resolutions/issues and ensuring work and payments are completed successfully.
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr
Shift: Monday-Friday business Hours
- Review warranties to determine coverage of claim, and approve, authorize payment or deny accordingly.
- Responsible for high quality customer interactions via inbound and outbound calls.
- Order and review inspection reports when needed to assist in making claims determination.
- Make sure all documents are attached to the claim prior to submitting for processing.
- Work with dealerships to ensure the proper paper work is received for calculations on theft product claims.
- Process vendor assignments to ensure payments are sent correctly.
- Assist consumers in obtaining the necessary documentation from the dealership to get warranty registered and submitted for claim processing.
- Interact with customers, vendors and internal staff via inbound/outbound calls and email.
- Answer general questions on products and services.
- Return voicemail and reply to emails within required service levels.
- Assist customers and vendors with opening a new claim and giving status on existing claims.
- Maintain work queue to ensure claims are processed timely and effectively making follow up calls as needed for missing documents.
- Make determination on transfer/renewal requests, communicate with customers on needed documents, audit documents for the request and make final approval/denial decision.
- Process invoices and submit settlement payments.
- Process, communicate and mail checks for paid claims.
- Work with various departments to receive and communicate the status of warranty claims.
- HS Diploma/Equivalent
- 2+ years experience within customer service (claims processing preferred)