Tri-Starr Personnel is seeking a Benefits Administrator to assist in the administration of our clients’ benefit plans as well as auditing, reviewing, and analyzing benefits plans to ensure compliance with client policies. This position also provides assistance to employees and clients on benefits-related matters and will serve as a subject matter expertise to our clients and their employees on employee benefit programs, processes, polices, vendors, and other related matters. Seeking an individual whom enjoys a fast paced work environment while maintaining a client-focused solutions mentality.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm
Salary: $40,000-45,000 DOE
- Take incoming client requests for benefits enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Ensure benefit enrollment files are always updated and current.
- Create a positive customer experience for all worksite employees, staff, and clients.
- Serve as a liaison to the Payroll Department to ensure accuracy of benefits deductions.
- Research claims issues.
- Provide front line customer service and support for benefits function to our other departments.
- Set up client benefits programs in the HRIS program.
- Assist with annual open enrollment for health and welfare plans, communication, planning and vendor implementation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer Focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of benefit principles, laws, and regulations and technical knowledge of benefits functional areas
- Problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to analyze, interpret and summarize data and make recommendations
- Microsoft Office products proficiency with emphasis in Excel
- Strong computer knowledge with excellent data entry skill
- Self-motivator who maintains confidentiality and professionalism
- HRIS experience preferred but not required.