We are recruiting a Social Media Intern to help with the daily Social Media Operations, Online Reputation Management and Social Marketing Strategies across different brands.
At home, on the road, beside the pool, you can still work for us!
This individual will be working hand-in-hand with our Account Manager to plan and schedule content across all social media associated with the websites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and Snapchat, learn the reporting process for our network, and learn the overall big picture of our network’s daily social media operations and manage Online Reputation. At home, on the road, beside the pool, you can still work for us!
The expected workload is around 40 hours a week. This is a full-time paid internship opportunity.
The Social Media intern will be tasked to:
- Work directly with our Account Manager to learn the role social media and Online Reputation plays in our site’s daily operations
- Help promote our brands content through our sites’ social media channels
- Get first-hand exposure to best practices related our use of social media as a promotional tool, but also as a relationship-building tool
- Learn about and participate in the weekly and monthly reporting process for all websites
- Perform other one-off tasks as assigned when applicable
What We’re Looking For:
- An individual with established personal social media accounts
- An individual with established work in social media management – at least 6 months highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Passionate about writing and content creation
- A sense of humor
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Any experience with Buffer, Newswhip Spike, CoSchedule, Buffer and other third party tools (plus)
- An individual with previous exposure to / experience with Google Analytics (plus)
- An individual with some exposure to the WordPress publishing platform (plus)
- Preferably Bilingual (Spanish)
Perks of working with us as an intern:
- Ability to earn credit in your university program for an internship
- Work from home & customer’s locations
- Weekly meal & gas coupons
We offer salary commiserate with experience. Equal opportunity employer.
Apply to start a conversation and learn more!