Must be willing to travel.
The role of the Enrollment Coordinator is to manage, recruit, counsel and enroll new students into Texas Chiropractic College Doctor of Chiropractic Program. Enrollment Coordinators work with prospective students regarding career choice, chiropractic profession information, prerequisite requirements, the TCC academic program as well as other questions pertaining to the college and campus life.
Prospective Student Interaction
- Monitor and place follow up phone calls to all inquiries, making sure calls are made in a timely fashion.
- Provide excellent service and guidance to all students.
- Keep prospective students informed of their Enrollment status.
- Host individual appointments with prospective students via phone or in person.
- Invite all prospective students to experience Texas Chiropractic College directly by organizing personalized opportunities to visit campus, attend an organized event, etc.
Counselor Processes and Procedures
- Ability to foster and maintain professional relationships with prospective students and their families.
- Consistently work with applicants to facilitate progression through the admission process.
- Strategically manage designated geographic territory and all constituents within (prospective students, alumni, college contacts, hospitality professionals, etc.).
- Provide detailed and timely reports on all aspects of designated recruitment territory and prospective students to Office of Enrollment Services management.
- Maintain required student documentation in student recruitment software, as directed by Office of Enrollment Services management.
- Contribute to and participate in communication plans to include: telecounseling, automated communication through student recruitment software and ad-hoc campaigns as deemed necessary.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform unofficial transcript evaluations at the request of students or Office of Enrollment Services management.
Recruitment Activity Participation
- Attend all scheduled recruitment, campus, outreach events.
- Attend, participate, and help facilitate New Student Orientation, White Coat Ceremony, and Graduation.
- Other assigned departmental activities.
General Service and Performance Standards
- Conduct self in a professional manner while communicating with colleagues across departments with courtesy and respect.
- Present self in a professional manner adhering to the dress code established by the college.
- Attend all on-campus and off-campus appointments/meetings/events on time.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor throughout TCC engagements.
- Accept new assignments and contribute to all department and committee objectives.
- Demonstrate effective time management by following through on assignments or requests in a timely manner.
- Attend weekly meetings to update Office of Enrollment Services management on productivity pertaining to duties and all factors affecting job performance.
- Demonstrate the ability to accept and implement feedback from colleagues and Office of Enrollment Services management.
- Contribute to the Office of Enrollment Services application and matriculation goals to secure three classes a year (trimester basis); meet individual recruitment activity goals as directed by Office of Enrollment Services management.
TCC Knowledge and Selling Skills
- Ability to explain the basic principles of the Chiropractic profession, as well as the history and philosophical principles of Texas Chiropractic College.
- Demonstrate the ability to sell benefits and features of a Texas Chiropractic College education.
- Utilize proper phone etiquette when speaking with any constituent of a designated territory.
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate across departments to effectively support the recruitment efforts.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with colleagues on the Texas Chiropractic College campus regarding student information.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND TRAINING:
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum one year of applicable work experience. Preferred education in Business, Marketing or Sales.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to speak to prospective students in both large and small group settings.
- Basic knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software and general computer applications.
- Strong organizational skills are necessary.
- Current driver’s license.
- Current passport.