SupplyHouse.com, a fast growing and innovative e-commerce company, is looking for a Forecasting Intern to work with us virtually this summer! This individual will gain hands on experience and be exposed to the daily functions of our Forecasting Team.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Length of Program: June – July
The Day to Day:
- Utilize our inventory forecasting software to identify and track product trends and life cycles (current and future product demands)
- Analyze trends, historical demand, and customer input in order to identify accurate quantities and timing of purchases
- Design metrics and prepare reports to analyze sales trends
- Create and place stocking orders based on forecasting analyses
- Keep on top of knowledge of products, current events, and impactful information
- Working toward a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or a related field
- Ability to review and process large volumes of data
- Strong organizational skills and a high attention to detail
- Basic statistical analysis and data manipulation skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- Experience – Gain real-world, hands on experience.
- Connect – Connect with other interns and team members throughout the company.
- Casual Dress Code – Think jeans and a t-shirt!
- Flexible Hours – Standard business hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.However, feel free to utilize our “Flex-Time” policy to adjust your start and end time slightly.
- Team Atmosphere – Working collaboratively is vital to our success and everyone here plays an important role.
- Fun – Be on the lookout for our virtual activities and events!
We are looking for motivated, passionate students who are hoping to continue working full time following graduation. Please submit your resume if you are interested in applying!