Advanced Behavioral Health (ABH) seeks an experienced and professional Human Resources Manager to join their team of committed staff members in Frederick, Maryland. This position works onsite to oversee and execute HR strategies to align with business goals in a healthcare environment where growth and talent development are critical to the overall success of the organization.
As the Human Resources Manager, your passion and knowledge will lead our workforce planning and talent management in the areas of policy and procedure, HRIS, recruiting, employee benefits, performance management, training and development, and employee relations.
- Implement industry leading practices in the core HR functions of policy, compensation, benefits, staffing, recruitment, employee relations, management training, organizational development, wellness, and compliance.
- Actively contribute and collaborate with the leadership team.
- Execute company strategies through workforce planning, employment branding, candidate engagement, talent assessment, and continuous hiring process improvement.
- Drive a culture of high performance via organizational development, performance management, succession planning, and training.
- Oversee the administration of company policies and legal compliance.
SALARY/BENEFITS. Starting salary of $90,000 – $110,000 annually based on your knowledge and expertise. In addition, the position offers a comprehensive benefit package including health insurance, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage.
MINIMUM & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS. This position requires a strategic minded professional who enjoys challenges and can develop an HR department to its full potential. This position supervises a department of 3 (Bachelor’s level HR staff member and 2 HR interns). The ideal candidate comes with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline required, Master’s Degree preferred;
- 5 years’ experience as a Human Resources Manager or HR Generalist required;
- HR management background in a healthcare environment desired;
- knowledge and experience administering benefit and compensation plans required;
- a proven track record of building relationships at all levels within an organization;
- expertise in mentoring, employee development and helping others to succeed;
- outstanding communication skills with a positive nature that responds quickly to changing priorities;
- strategic ability to develop efficient HR information systems and reporting (i.e., performance evaluations, job descriptions, policy management, orientation, etc.);
- ability to travel occasionally to company locations in Maryland, valid driver’s license required;
- professionalism and commitment to a continuous learning environment.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at abh.hirescore.com
ABH is a team of 210 professionals including highly experienced Psychiatrists and Nurse Practitioners providing a comprehensive approach to psychiatric treatment. ABH provides psychiatric evaluation and medication management at each of their clinic locations in Baltimore, Frederick, Greenbelt, and Gaithersburg, Maryland. Clinic-based therapists provide traditional counseling services in each location along with a team of Licensed Therapists providing off-site counseling services in your home, community, and in your children’s school. Learn more about the company at abhmaryland.com.