The Space Dynamics Laboratory (SDL) has been developing innovative technologies and solutions for cutting-edge DoD and intelligence programs for over six decades. Our expertise is in space and airborne IR, VIS, UV, and RF sensors, small satellite technologies, test and calibration, cybersecurity, data assurance, and ground stations.
We are seeking an IT Service Desk Assistant to install, configure, upgrade, secure, and troubleshoot software and hardware on computers running Windows 10. The selected candidate will work on advanced projects with system and network administrators.
· Student pursuing a degree/certification in Computer Science, Business, or related degree
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
· Reliable and detail-oriented
· Able to work independently and as part of a team
· Experience troubleshooting computer hardware and software
· Be able to work a minimum of 15 to 20 hours over four days per week during the school year, and up to 40 hours per week during the summer
· Must be a US citizen or lawful permanent resident
· A+ or Security+ certification
· Experience with Linux operating systems
Instructions to applicants:
Along with the online application, please attach:
1) Cover Letter
Once you complete the initial application, you will receive any e-mail requesting you to complete a video digital interview. For more information, please visit: https://hirevue.secure.force.com/E2Candidate/?lang=en_US
Please contact us if you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of applying.
Student Scholar Program: SDL provides unique opportunities for student employees, such as hands-on experience and our Student Scholar program. The Student Scholar program provides SDL student employees with opportunities to expand their knowledge, extend their work experience, and engage with the community.