Notice: Student MUST qualify for Federal Work-Study (FWS) or a Meaningful Work internship grant* to be eligible for this position. Student must provide their own transportation to the off-campus job site.
- Assist Equestrian Director as instructed
- Assist with operations as required
- Assist other staff as instructed
- Assist with care of livestock
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Acts to facilitate good communications between employees, clients, and management through interpersonal and professional communication techniques.
- Maintain safety rules.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to follow specific instructions
- Demonstrate ability to work well with others
- Knowledge of farm/ranch operations is helpful
- Students MUST undergo and pass a background check
- Students MUST have a valid driver’s license and provide proof of valid automobile insurance.
- Students MUST have reliable transportation
*CONTACT David Reast for the Meaningful Work internship application