**LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH MONDAY AND FRIDAY AVAILABILITY.**
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES –
Ensure efficient and professional delivery of services to perspective students, current students, faculty and staff regarding anything related to Student Services, and general information about the campus.
• Answer the phone, take messages, and route calls
• File documents
• Pick up mail
• Make copies
• Maintain databases
• Assist with departmental projects
• Maintain office organization
• Provide feedback on departmental systems to facilitate better service
• Type correspondence and departmental documents
• Maintain confidentiality
• Greet visitors to Student Service’s Offices, answer questions, and direct guests to appropriate offices.
• Perform other special tasks, projects, and duties as assigned by professional employees of the Residence Life and Student Activities Offices.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: –
• Ability to coordinate and juggle multiple tasks at once, prioritize tasks, maintain calm and confident demeanor in fast-paced situations.
• Familiarity with the World Wide Web/Internet, ability to negotiate basic Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher)
• Type quickly and accurately.
• Ability to answer phones professionally, take messages, return phone calls with a professional demeanor
• Organized, flexible, creative, open-minded