- You will be assisting students in the Center for Print & Digital Production. The lab has both Mac and PC computers, students will use the lab to edit videos, web pages, photos, etc., therefore having knowledge of the creative suite is a huge plus. Students and Faculty will also checkout equipment from the CPDP and you will keep records of this equipment.
- You may be asked to do everyday office tasks, such as make copies, answer phones, etc.
- Customer service skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe creative suite a plus
- Attire must be appropriate for an office environment
- Training is available