Launch Your Career: As a Launch cohort member, you will skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
We don’t believe in busywork, and we definitely don’t believe in wasting time or talent on “getting coffee.” As a Red Ventures Intern, you’ll be expected to contribute new ideas, take ownership of meaningful projects, and make a real impact on our business.
Typically, RV Interns receive an in-depth onboarding experience and participate in 1-2 large projects over the summer. With guidance from your mentors, you’ll drive strategy, build tests, pivot, improve, and iterate until finally presenting results to your business team and RV senior leadership at the end of the summer.
Our culture is built on feedback, and our Interns are no different. You’ll receive two structured performance reviews over the summer, where your manager will work with you to identify key strengths, opportunities, and goals. Top-performing interns will be eligible for full-time offers at the end of the summer.
What You’ll Do:
An Editorial Intern will assist in the process of assigning, editing and publishing content across a variety of digital brands. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating SEO-friendly content that answers key questions and empowers readers to make smart decisions and builds lifetime value with our brands.
- Assign, edit, and publish high-quality articles every month
- Facilitate and streamline the monthly production process.
- QA published content.
- Independently manage administrative duties to support the Editorial team.
- Monitor and update spreadsheets to track data, metrics, and more.
- Interface with Design, Social, Medical, and other teams to support efficient communication and collaboration.
- Help to identify and connect with high-quality freelance writers, and assess them to increase and improve the SEO writer pool.
- Participate in onboarding and training of new freelance writers.
What We’re Looking For:
- Graduating Winter 2021 or Summer 2022
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, English, or Journalism
- Superb research, writing, and communication skills.
- Experience with creating content based on SEO best practices.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with a firm understanding of AP style.
- Self-motivated with a track record of success managing multiple projects and deadlines
- So detail-oriented that the the extra word in this sentence is driving you crazy
- Pro-tip: include your online writing samples.
- Work Perks:
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie bars and coffee bars
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.