The Loan Operations Specialist II performs various clerical and administrative duties in support of the Consumer and Commercial loan portfolios in accordance to bank procedures and regulatory policies. In addition, performs various duties related to general ledger and investor account reconciliation, maintain escrow records and process disbursements of taxes, insurance and PMI and post booking quality review of loan input to Jack Henry Loan system. Assists as a backup on other job functions within Loan Operations during vacations and other absences as required.
- Processes daily loan payments, loan advances, billing and payment related loan maintenance, reversals and waivers the Jack Henry Loan system
- Review, process monthly statement corrections and coordinate folding/mailing of statement runs
- Assists with the insurance and collateral tracking, legal documentation updates and follows up on exceptions
- Assist with disbursements of escrow city taxes, insurance, PMI cancellation and other charges
- Assist with the preparation of paid off loan requests from attorneys and customers including the preparation of legal documentation, payoff letters and mortgage discharges
- Assist with loan sale documentation package preparation including data file merge to prepare required documentation
- Assist with processing of initial UCC filing set up, amendments, monitoring and filing UCC continuations, and the preparation of UCC terminations.
- Process daily check verification call for consumer and small business credit lines
- Handles customer inquiries, problem research and resolution, customer statement and notice review
- Reviews loan documentation packages and loan approval for booking purposes and for compliance with regulatory and bank policies
- Assist with processes insurance renewals that are monitored and tracked in the Jack Henry loan system
- Assist with the setup of legal documentation files and documentation retrieval and filing as needed
- Assist with scanning and indexing loan documentation to Synergy Imaging System