Looking to hire and begin training now in Woburn, Mass.
Working as a member of the Finance team you will be responsible for collection
and reconciliation of large retail customer, including resolution and/or collection
of customer claims and discrepancies (chargebacks). Also responsible for
collection of a significant number of small to medium-sized companies.
- Collect and Reconcile major retail accounts, including resolution of customer claims/chargebacks
- Collect and Reconcile large number of small & mid-sized accounts, including year-end sell-thru data and returns
- Research, resolve and collect customer claims/chargebacks in conjunction with customer service
- Make credit hold decisions three times per day; take all appropriate actions to obtain payments, ship orders on time, and/or to minimize bad debt, while maintaining a productive and mutually satisfactory relationship with the customer.
- Work with customer service and operations to insure timely processing of credit memos and returns and other customer requirements
- Perform cash application and A/R adjustments in a back-up role during other periods or absences, or as assigned.
- Perform various regular department tasks as assigned, including but notlimited to month-end close, audits, and reporting.
- experience in a credit and collections role preferred
- Claim/chargeback resolution with large retail industry accounts required.
- Qualified candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge of claim/chargeback resolution and prevention, and be able to demonstrate knowledge of different collection techniques that can be used to collect from small, medium, and large companies.
- High working proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required
- Must be proficient with Word and Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledgeable with of Salesforce preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.