Get your foot in the door with a growing firm and have the opportunity to…
- Gain transferable business experience to build your resume and make yourself more marketable
- Build your business knowledge through our intensive Sales and Leadership Development Programs
- Work in a fun, fast-paced and competitive environment surrounded by energetic and motivated individuals
- Travel opportunities, both domestic and international
Project Maecon, Inc. has been expanding ever since. Our firm provides a source of customer acquisition and sales for some of the biggest brands in the nation. We help our clients by selling new technologies and supplies on their behalf to a current customer base, as well as bringing them new customer accounts to help grow their market share.
We represent clients in the ever-evolving and quickly growing telecom, communication, business supply, and renewable energy sectors. The products and technologies we sell range from telecommunication services to internet and entertainment packages.
Due to immense demand from our clients to expand our sales campaigns into new markets, we are aggressively growing our team of Account Executives, in addition to promoting top performers into management and leadership roles.
We have opened several new market locations over the past 2 years and are looking to open 2 additional markets in the next year.
The Management Trainee position involves an intensive 4-week business training program that starts with direct sales and communication. Once that certification and training is complete, our Account Executives enter our cutting-edge Leadership Development Program, designed to build and refine skills in team management, operations, human resources, branding, project coordination, enterprise sales, business development, and more.
We pride ourselves on our competitive, but extremely friendly and family-oriented, work environment. Our culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of integrity, work ethic, attitude, and student mentality.
Project Maecon provides:
- A fast-paced, fun work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Continual industry education
- Personal and professional growth
- Hands-on and personalized training
- Travel opportunities
- An opportunity to start a career in a fast-growing industry
- Leadership Development
- Priority/Time Management
- Business/Organizational Development
- Financial Management
- Business Management
- Available to work full time. Our ideal candidates should be flexible to participate in office social engagements since the team dynamic and partnership is a key aspect of the business
- Student mentality; willingness to learn from others
- Great communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in an energetic, fast-paced, and competitive environment
- Confidence working in a performance-based industry
- Professional demeanor, professional image, organized, and reliable
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
Applicants will be subject to a background check, as required by our clients.
Qualified candidates will be contacted by the HR team and we will do our best to contact you within 24-48 hours of applying.