Mo-Ranch Summer Camp will be hiring multiple media managers who will be responsible for capturing the story of summer camp at Mo-Ranch through daily photos and video clips of summer campers. As a camp media photographer or videographer, you will be walking around camp capturing moments in every part of camp and during every program time; activity periods, meals, evening activities, etc., with equipment that Mo-Ranch provides. This is a fast-paced position that is extremely rewarding! Media managers will have a variety of job functions, including:
1. Take photos and videos of camp activities.
2. Sort, organize and upload pictures to online photo albums each day for parents to view.
3. Create weekly session videos through Adobe Premiere Pro CC (or a similar video editing program).
4. Edit photos in Photoshop/Lightroom as needed (when needed, especially for use on web). A large quantity of photos for camper parents to see daily are more important than having edited photos.
5. Other job duties include social media posts through Snap Chat, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
6. Will be required to travel one week for Mo-Ranch Summer Camp in the Valley. Travel and accommodations will be provided.
Camp sessions run Sunday-Saturday. Must be available to work flexible hours; schedule and hours will vary week by week. The position is a salary, overtime exempt position. Media managers will be required to reside in Loma Linda with our other camp counselors. Must maintain satisfactory attendance record and be punctual reporting to work.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will vary, based on skill levels and experience. All employees are paid bi-monthly, plus room, board and meals are included. Media managers will reside on the ranch in Loma Linda. Staff meals will be comped for summer staff positions at the King Dining Hall. Employee discounts are available through the Mo-Ranch bookstore/gift shop.