You make sure the focus is on the food!
Every time guests come to Miller’s Ale House they enjoy good times and great food because of someone like you. You make sure everything is clean – from the dishes that hold our signature hand-breaded, boneless chicken zingers to the glasses that hold one of our 75 varieties of local craft, seasonal and domestic beers. In return we give you competitive pay and real opportunities to grow with the restaurant Nation’s Restaurant News called one of the “Regional Powerhouses” for casual dining.
So what does it take to work with us?
We expect you to be you! Throw in integrity, a relentless drive for excellence and a commitment to always doing what’s right, and you’ve got our interest. Still reading? Here’s what we need from you, what we offer in return, and how to get your career started
What you bring:
• Arrives to work on time in full, clean uniform
• Adheres to all service standards to help create “Ale House Raving Fans”
• Fulfills all job responsibilities in order to contribute to a “one great shift” operation
• Works directly with both BOH and FOH team members to ensure all needs are fulfilled in a timely manner
• Ensures compliance with food handling requirements
• Ensures a supply of clean and ready dish supplies for line cooks, servers, and bartenders
• Re-stocks areas aimed at easy access for other staff members
• Supports cooks as needed, occasionally being assigned a station
• Accomplishes all running and end of shift side work; including ensuring work areas are stocked and ready for the next scheduled Dishwasher to take over
What we offer:
• 40% dining privilege
• Fast-paced, fun environment
• Open-door communication
• Ability to advance your career to Coach, Shift Leader, New Restaurant Opening Trainer, or Manager