You make sure amazing is the standard!
If you’ve got a thing about doing things perfectly, let’s just say you’re perfect for this key role. Working in Quality Assurance means just what title says – you make sure quality is off the charts. You guarantee that every guest has an outstanding experience every time they time they visit us. From making sure the food is presented perfectly to supporting team members to just about everything in between you help create “Ale House Raving Fans” each and every day. No wonder Nation’s Restaurant News called us one of the “Regional Powerhouses” for casual dining.
So what does it take to work with us?
We expect you to be you! Throw in integrity, a relentless drive for excellence and a commitment to always doing what’s right, and you’ve got our interest. Still reading? Here’s what we need from you, what we offer in return, and how to get your career started.
What you bring:
• Arrives to work on time in full, clean uniform
• Acknowledges guests in a smiling, friendly manner
• Fulfills all job responsibilities in order to contribute to a “one great shift” operation
• Works directly with both BOH and FOH team members to ensure all needs are fulfilled in a timely manner
• Communication with FOH and BOH team members to ensure all guest requests are accommodated
• Accomplishes all running and end of shift side work; including ensuring work areas are stocked and ready for the next scheduled Q/A to take over
• Ensure menu knowledge to address any server or bartender questions about the menu; including food allergy issues
• Upholds specs and perfect presentation of every dish
• Ensure every dish reaches guest piping hot by calling food runners
• Drives ticket times while ensuring proper food handling and sanitation of work areas
• Communicates any potential guest issues, team member issues and/or long ticket times to management
• Maintains neat and organized work areas; to include sweeping and mopping as needed
What we offer: