Looking for a lucrative career? If you’re self-motivated, creative, an excellent listener, excited about media advertising, and like the idea of working with local business owners and marketing professionals to create effective marketing solutions, then we’d like to meet you!
Malkan Interactive Communication (MIC) radio group is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Multi-Media Marketing/Sales Consultant. We are looking for someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective Broadcast and digital advertising.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, along with a drive to succeed. Most importantly – we are looking for hard-working salespeople who want to have FUN at work, make money, and help local businesses grow. This is your opportunity to put your hard work, time management, and multi-tasking skills to use to learn a new, lucrative career. No Prior Sales Experience is Required. We have a robust training & development program ready to empower the right candidate with skills that will serve them to build a long-term, lucrative career with MIC.
· Pursue and qualify leads, either self-generated or provided by the support team/ other centralized resource coordinator to generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals
· Develop new business by identifying prospective businesses that need help marketing within the Corpus Christi area and selling commercial advertising time and other station products
· Be a great listener
· Make presentations, negotiate, and close sales with clients
· Work in partnership with support staff in the preparation of standard client presentations, order entry, post-sale reconciliations, collections, etc.
· Prepare for and attend internal meetings and training the #1 trait we hire for is “WINNING ATTITUDE.”
If this describes YOU, please forward your resume to: RBrown@MalkanInteractive.com
No phone calls please.
Malkan Interactive Communication is an independently owned and operated radio group located in Corpus Christi, Texas. No Corporate BS here. MIC operates 1440 KEYS (one of the oldest radio stations in the market), Rock 92/7, Hot Z 95, and MIC Sports Network. MIC cares about the community by hosting several community events in the area as well as managing two successful 5K runs each year. MIC also gives back. They created and managed the BIKES for KIDS non-profit for over 13 years. BIKES for KIDS has raised over $200,000 locally and given over 2150 bikes and helmets to local children at Christmas.
MALKAN INTERACTIVE IS AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER