The Account Executive – Law position will be expected to be proactive with business development and marketing strategies aiming to generate new client relationships and expand current client relationships.
- Develop strategic business development plans and marketing strategy to obtain new accounts
- Actively seek out and prioritize new sales opportunities to meet and exceed your sales targets
- Identifies and qualifies opportunities, develops a pipeline of viable opportunities and effectively manages the pipeline with the account team, including timely follow up of all leads and advancing leads through selling process to close
- Proactively build relationships with all new and current accounts, expanding the sphere of influence within your account base
- Serve as point of contact for conferences, sponsorships and seminars
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations and demos
- Monitor competitive activity, client and company, sector and geographic trends, draw conclusions, assess implications and prepare marketing and research reports.
- Assist with tracking budget throughout the year and make recommendations to optimize limited resources.
- Other duties as may be assigned to fully meet the requirements of the position.
Experience and qualifications
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple high-visibility, time-sensitive business development projects.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.
- Must understand the goals, service, culture and strategy of both the firm and the practice he/she supports.
- Social media savvy.
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.