Koehler Instrument Company is a leading manufacturer of petroleum testing instrumentation currently looking for a hardworking individual with a pleasant personality. The sales, customer service and marketing administrative assistant at Koehler Instrument Company will handle answering phones and transferring calls to the appropriate extensions, along with assisting the Sales and Marketing Departments with various administrative duties. The ideal candidate should have an outgoing demeanor to greet customers and visitors who come to the company and for those who call in.
– A degree / background in either Business, Marketing, or other Liberal Arts degree such as English, Communications, etc.
– Candidates should have an outgoing personality and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
Some of the administrative responsibilities include:
– Answering customer calls and processing/handling requests to result in an excellent customer experience.
– Entering data into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets (e.g. Marketing Customer databases) for transfer to CRM system
– Creating labels and mailing out product catalogs daily
– Giving Order Status updates, pricing information and return authorizations to customers who call in using company ERP system
– Entering Sales Orders into Company ERP and CRM Systems
– Using CRM and the website chat function to direct requests to appropriate sales, marketing, or service personnel
– Communicating with customers, distributors, and colleagues within the company by phone, email and video calls.
– Working closely with sales and marketing department to assist with travel plans, expenses and customer requests for reservations etc.
– Coordinating travel and meals when company is hosting training seminars, events, and customer visits.
In addition to a full-time salary, benefits include – 401 K with a generous company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD& D Insurance, Long Term Disability, and a unique working environment.
Candidates should have an outgoing personality and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.