A career at K2 will give you access all the tools and training that you need to develop your career. Our recruiters distinguish themselves by excelling at talent identification, attraction and assessment, and developing relationships with candidates.
- Drive recruitment processes from candidate identification, interviews and qualification until offer stage.
- Make business decisions relating to placing candidate and developing new relationships with candidates
- Develop, drive, and execute search strategies as well as nurture own network of market-leading professionals.
- Recruit IT professionals in a time-sensitive environment and placing them in high-end technical positions across multiple client companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Sales or Customer Service experience of any kind
- Solution oriented and integrity. You have a team collaboration mindset and are genuinely interested in developing a career in recruitment.
- Structured onboarding and continued training and development program.
- Opportunity to move into our Management Career path.
- Monthly phone allowance
- Health insurance – Medical, Dental, and Vision all included.
- Life insurance and Pension Plan.
- International work environment (at last count our associates speak 35+ different languages)
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
K2 Partnering Solutions is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.