Hot Paper Lantern Graduate Associates are recent college graduates just entering the workforce with a fundamental knowledge of communications, intellectual curiosity and a willingness to approach public relations in new and different ways as part of an integrated marketing and communications model.
The Hot Paper Lantern Graduate Associate program runs for four months, with potential to join the team fulltime, as hiring needs allow. At the end of the third month, the company will extend an offer to qualified participants to join as a full-time Associate at the completion of their program.
At Hot Paper Lantern, our Graduate Associates are focused on developing the following:
· Traditional and Social Media: Demonstrates base-level knowledge in social media and traditional media relations work, and a willingness to put it into practice. Continues to support teams with social media content creation, and grows media relations skills to consistently deliver results. Maintains appropriate reporting/measurement documentation for clients.
· Writing: Is a clear, concise, persuasive, and solid writer. Where appropriate, shows creativity in business writing and is energetic in self-teaching on subjects in which our clients are interested. Demonstrates this ability across all written materials. Continually gains experience with a variety of writing assignments that span across Hot Paper Lantern’s different disciplines.
· Skills Development: Takes on projects to gain experience across Hot Paper Lantern’s service offerings, including meeting one-on-one with Vice Presidents in the agency to learn about his/her career progression and area of expertise. This includes PR, elements of marketing, creative, research, digital, etc. Applies this experience to begin to develop skills in chosen areas.
· College graduate with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· At least one internship experience in communications, advertising, marketing or PR
· Demonstrate knowledge of client’s business, products, markets and influencers
· Develop and maintain accurate and timely account reporting documents
· Social media knowledge and solid writing experience
· Demonstrate an ability to deliver quality work on multiple deadlines
· Ability to clearly and concisely communicate ideas and provide feedback on accounts
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Graduate Associate” in the subject line.