Every day at Camp Echo Lake is different, fast-paced, and full of thousands of little moments that are worth capturing – this is where our amazing media and marketing team come in!
The Media team consists of talented photographers and videographers who are embedded in all the action at camp to capture the kids and staff at their activities. It’s down to the media team to both give Moms and Dads at home a window into camp life, while also creating stunning summer-long content.
Media and Marketing at camp are fun and active, and engaging. Campers love being able to get in front of the camera and there is truly no more beautiful place than Camp Echo Lake and the Adirondacks as your backdrop.
Why should I work on a media team at camp?
Build your portfolio whilst immersing yourself in camp life, capturing the memories of campers and staff alike.
No-one else gets to visit as many activities in a day, join in and experience it all from a different point of view.
You need to be able to use digital editing software and be prepared to work into the evening, capturing the evening activities or uploading content to the website. It is a creative role and camp directors are looking for someone who is energetic, engaging, and hardworking.
Daily and weekly duties
- Capture moments throughout the entire day; Photos and Videos.
- Edit and publish photos online for all our staff and families to see.
- Create weekly videos that review the week, these will be shown to the camp and published online for parents to view.
As an Ideal Candidate, you possess the following skills and competencies:
- Comfortable using lightroom or another photo/video editing software;
- Experience working and collaborating with your peers;
- A genuine interest in working with children;
- A positive and resilient attitude;
- The ability to receive and deliver constructive feedback; and
- The desire and capacity to have a fun, active summer in the Adirondack region of Upstate New York.