HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Support the various marketing and communication efforts of the global team, including digital efforts, sales tools, event management and writing for internal and external audiences.
- Develop content for sales collateral, press releases, digital content, including social media
- Create internal articles for company newsletter and digital signage network
- Assist in customer event planning and coordination
- Help with social media efforts, including LinkedIn
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Able to work 20 hours/week during school year and 40 hours/week during Summer (flexible scheduling)