HelloFresh Group’s Growth Marketing team is hiring an Influencer Marketing intern to support the rapidly growing Influencer Marketing channel. The ideal candidate:
- Has a keen knowledge of the influencer landscape,
- Is a strong relationship manager,
- Is comfortable managing complex data/analytics systems,
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Primary responsibility will be vetting, managing and contracting influencers to join the influencer programs of Factor and EveryPlate.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need experience in marketing, communications and analytics to implement and innovate influencer marketing campaigns across multiple social platforms.
- Support the Influencer Marketing team to successfully drive customer acquisition and brand growth of Factor and EveryPlate influencer marketing channels
- Conduct research to source, vet, and analyze influencers for potential collaborations
- Manage inbound and outbound influencer communication/requests, product delivery organization and influencer payment.
- Support the team with campaign analyses looking at correlations between KPIs and test variables, including ER, CR, CAC, etc. across multiple campaigns
- Create a robust and well-organized database of talent with continual outreach for micro/mid-tier, vlogging and dark posting partners
- Work with internal analytics resources to further enhance reporting and insights within and across campaigns
- Research and stay on top of emerging influencer platforms
- Research influencer landscape to inform new influencer campaign strategies
- Work cross-functionally across the organization as needed on a project by project basis
- Organized – organizational skills, project management skills and ability to multitask are the foundation of everything you do
- Creative— Challenge conventional methods and open to new ideas
- A critical thinker—Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Enterprising— Seek to take up and start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure
- Driven for Results— Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- 1-2 previous internship experiences within the Marketing field – primarily Influencer, Marketing or Brand Ambassador industry
- Recent college graduate
- Fluency in Excel (Microsoft Office) and proficiency in Google platforms, Tableau, third party analytics platforms and media attribution technology/methodologies is preferred
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills
- Strategic & critical thinking – you get the smaller and the bigger picture
- Understand key business KPIs for subscription e-commerce (CAC, CLV, CR, etc.)
- A team player with a fantastic can-do attitude (“no” isn’t in your vocabulary!)
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Excellent communication skills with a sharp attention to detail and organization