Kick off your career in sales working for the Industry Leader! As part of a high-performing team, you’ll be able to serve as a trusted business partner to your customers. At Grainger, you will have the opportunity to learn the art of Selling, while making an important contribution to the business. At Grainger, we believe in promoting from within, and have a plan in place for how to help you reach your fullest potential. Grainger is a Fortune 500 company and a perennial member of Fortune magazine’s Most Admired Companies list.
Our Inside Sales Associates make key decisions to influence sales for mid-sized customers, while growing revenue and profits. We have designed a best-in-class training program in order to set you up for success!
- A fun/competitive environment
- Competitive base salary
- Generous commission structure
- 18 paid vacation days
- Work with an existing book of business – prospecting within accounts to grow sales!
- Medical Benefits – Starting Day 1
- Growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company
The right person understands customer needs, probes to recognize opportunities, solves problems and recommends solutions. Must have passion for creating a remarkable customer experience, while identifying opportunities to grow sales.
We will consider the right person who is driven, energetic and reaches for the stars, ideally 6 months -3 years of sales or telemarketing experien
- An assertive personality, high energy level and resilient character
- Excellent verbal / phone communication skills
- A high level of integrity in all business dealings
- Strong time management and organization skills
- High School Diploma or GED; (undergraduate degree preferred)
- 6 months to 3 years of sales or telemarketing experience
- Ability to rapidly build knowledge of Grainger’s product lines
- Understand and use basic selling techniques: opening, probing, presentation, over-coming objections