We are looking to hire a Web Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates. To ensure success as a WordPress Web Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, an understanding of development best practices, and strong content management skills.
- Take projects from start to finish (development, deployment, maintenance)
- Develop mobile-friendly, web-based experiences accurate to designs and company expectations
- Work on multiple projects while adjusting pace to meet moving deadlines
- Communicate ideas, progress and concerns in a clear and respectful manner
- Stay updated on design trends, best practices and industry standards
- Provide direct project coordination for assigned projects
- Prefer 1-2 years of experience in web developing.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (GIT), Microsoft Suite, and WordPress
- Basic understanding of UX principles/concepts
- MySQL experience with managing and migrating databases
- Cross browser/device developing and testing
- Experience working in an advertising agency or design studio
- Understand SEO and accessibility in web development
- Be a self-starter, able to manage own time
- Ability to work independently or collaborate as an effective team member