As a Customer Service Specialist with Frost, you will be responsible for providing quality telephone customer service regarding inquiries, complaints, and requests. Responsibilities will include identifying and resolving customer issues or problems while handling both inbound and outbound customer communications; performing policy interpretations based on knowledge of the organization, products, services, and policies; assessing customer needs while suggesting and promoting alternative products and services; using computerized systems for tracking, information gathering, and troubleshooting; and supporting all products and services in Retail and Corporate Lines of Business. The candidate will serve as a customer contact regarding the promotion and selling of these products and services, identify and resolve customer issues or problems, and maintain a working knowledge of the organization, products, services, policies, and computer systems.
- 1+ years experience in customer service, sales, and/or banking; or, 30 college credit hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Internet usage
- Must meet training standards
- Ability to multitask
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Ability to cross-sell bank products and services
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications
Please apply at www.frostbank.com to R215479 Customer Service Specialist.
Frost is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.