CAREGIVER FULL-TIME 2PM to 10PM
Assists residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs): dining, dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting, and transfers and mobility. Facilitates their independence and/or participation to the extent of their abilities, and offers choice and control. Actively promotes resident engagement in hobbies and interests, and their participation in community programs and events.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must complete on-the-job training as assigned; certification as C.N.A. a plus
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this position:
• Stand, walk, sit, push, climb and/or balance, stoop, bend or kneel throughout the shift
• Use hands and fingers to perform fine motor movements including buttoning and zipping clothing
• Will assist in lifting and/or transferring residents weighing up to 250 pounds
• Close vision, distance vision and peripheral vision is required
• Exposure to infectious diseases, chemical substances, and unpleasant odors throughout the shift.
Job Description is not intended, and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all the
responsibilities, skills, efforts or physical requirements/working conditions associated with this job.
Management reserves the right to revise duties as needed and may be required to perform additional tasks necessary to meet standards of quality and care.