What does a great Senior Financial Analyst do?
As a Finance Sr. Analyst, you will support the collections’ activity of the organization. The ideal candidate must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and articulate variance drivers to senior executives.
As a Senior Financial Analyst you can look forward to:
- Managing a portfolio of client escalated accounts and maintain direct contact with client and internal partners as necessary, including any dispute resolution, to ensure collection of invoices in a timely manner
- Providing regular and consistent communication to clients to ensure visibility to open balances, payment performance and other issues preventing/interrupting timely payment while building rapport and relationship with clients
- Work closely with billing, cash application, and other internal partners to communicate issues with invoicing and payments, and actively aid in resolution when needed
- Escalating accounts through proper channels to provide visibility to issues, possible risks, and other problems that could potentially impact collection activity
- Streamlining procedures for communicating and resolving matters with clients regarding outstanding payment issues
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required
- 1+ years of experience in the financial services / fintech industry performing B2B AR management
- Must be data-driven, fact-based, and have a detail-oriented approach to analysis and problem solving
- Advanced Excel skill required (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.)
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Must be flexible and adaptable in using a style that fits the situation with a track record of successful cross-functional and cross-geography collaboration
- Ability to juggle multiple urgent priorities, multi-task and manage timely delivery of frequent ad hoc requests
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- SAP ERP package experience strongly preferred
- SAP Business Warehouse experience highly preferred
Travel required: 10% Percentage/frequency of travel
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.