The Express Opportunity:
Since 1983, Express Employment Professionals has been helping people find work through a network of locally owned and operated franchise offices. We currently have an Outside Sales Representative position opening available in our San Antonio-Northeast location. Join our team and help put a million people to work annually!
As a Sales Representative, you will work within a defined territory with the opportunity to earn on base + commission basis with no commission cap and internal bonuses! Share in our success! Express sales reps participate in ongoing training opportunities and an annual race to the top – with fantastic prizes in store!
Desire and motivation are keys to success. Industry experience is preferred, but not required. Preliminary and on-going training for both industry-related products and sales skills is provided.
The Sales Representative’s primary emphasis is bringing in new business. This is done by qualifying potential business opportunities and contacting key decision makers, through in-person sales calls and phone contacts. Successful people in this role are comfortable engaging with business representatives at all levels and selling critical business services. This requires the ability to use consultative selling techniques (communication skills, questioning, and listening, etc.); discipline and persistence while following a daily/weekly plan; and demonstrating the desire and drive to become a top performing sales professional.
- Sales Prospecting (Face-to-Face and phone)
- Territory Management
- Basic Computer Skills (Word, Outlook)
- Valid Texas Driver’s License, proof of insurance, reliable transportation
- Pro-Active/Self-Reliant – Works independently with minimal supervision to accomplish goals
- Persuasive – Positively persuades or convinces others to support an idea, agenda or direction
- Persistence/Resilience – Tenaciously pursues goals/targets in the face of rejection/challenges
- Builds Rapport – Develops good working relationships by being open, honest, reliable, and trustworthy
- Problem Solving – Effectively solves problems using data collected and analyzing possible options
- Team Player – Works well with others; supports team members in accomplishing team goals
- Organization – Sets priorities, creates sales plans, and coordinates resources; re-schedules priorities; establishes follow-up systems and feedback mechanisms
- Verbal and Written Communication – Able to clearly, concisely and accurately present information; influence others through verbal and written presentation
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (any field).
- Some B2B outside sales experience preferred.
- Sales experience may be substituted for degree if proven track record of sales exists
Express Employment Professionals is one the top Staffing Agencies in North America with more than 800 offices in the US and Canada. Each office is individually owned and operated. The San Antonio, Northeast office is owned by Jeff Meyer and Kay Meyer. They provide full service staffing from traditional temporary, to temp-to-hire and direct hire for industrial, administrative and professional placements. Through professionalism, commitment, and dedication to excellence their team has developed into a premier agency in San Antonio.