Location/Market: Denver, CO (HUB Market)
Responsible for relaying the market’s weather stories in a way that connects with and captivates viewers, and conveys the brand
1. Produce weather graphics and analyze data from the National Weather Service as well as other meteorological sources.
2. Create complete coverage of weather stories with accuracy, produces weather graphics and analyze data from the
National Weather Service.
3. Prepares and posts forecast for multiple digital platforms and other markets.
4. Strong live reporting skills a must
3. Excellent Communication Skills.
4. Technical Capability.
5. Ability to Work Independently.
6. Fluency in both Spanish & English is a must
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full Time position. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Reports directly to News Director
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelors Degree or minimum of 2 years experience as Meteorologist
2. Must have experience with severe weather forecasting.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply.