The Inventory Support Analyst will be primarily responsible for drop ship activity in the department. This includes responsibility of ensuring that a select group of drop ship vendors invoice activity is processed timely and accurately, able to analyze activity that impacts store financial inventory prior to posting, and assist with auditing select drop ship vendors during the monthly audit processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify/monitor drop ship activity that impacts store’s financial inventory prior to billing which ultimately impacts store shrink.
- The ability to audit specific drop ship vendor activity which has been flag for missing information. Also responsible for recommending process improvements.
- Produces reports/analysis on specific vendor activity
- Assist with markup/markdown transaction generator entries and month-end closing processes
- Assist with testing of system changes/enhancements critical to Inventory Accounting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Ability to work cross-functionally and independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to gather data from multiple sources, organize, prioritize, and manage/manipulate data
- Ability to deliver expected qualitative and quantitative results
- Strong business acumen and superior analytical skills
- Proficient with Excel, Access, and Word, AS400/Island Pacific
Work Experience &/or Education:
Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, or other related field required. A minimum of two to three years of experience in related occupation preferred. Knowledge of data warehouses (1010data, WebFocus, and AS400/Island Pacific) preferred.