MANAGER IN TRAINING – ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
As a Manager in Training – Environmental Services, you will learn the day to day operations of an EVS/Custodial department at an educational facility. This includes shadowing hourly staff, conducting inspections, responding to calls, supervising staff, learning processes / procedures regarding safe use of chemicals, ordering supplies, scheduling, HR functions, and additional tasks as needed. This is a 12-week program that includes both hands on and online learning and development.
Upon successful completion of the program, the goal is to place you in a full-time Manager/Assistant Director/Unit Director (based on account size) position at either the training location, or another K-12 school or university campus depending on your relocation interests.
Relocation Note – we have several training locations throughout the United States where the initial 12 weeks will take place (listed below). Although your training may take place at any of the following locations, we ask that you remain flexible regarding relocation, as our needs may change during that time.
- College Station, TX
- Charleston, SC
- Birmingham, AL
- Roanoke, VA
- Bachelor’s degree received by August 2021 or prior is required
- One year of customer service or hospitality work/internship experience preferred
- Demonstrated financial acumen including profit and loss management, inventory, and cash handling skills a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally with peers, employees, clients, and customers
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Basic understanding of contract administration and client relations a plus
- Competency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Driver’s License (preferred)