Assists in the administration, operation and maintenance of all HVAC systems, refrigeration systems, air handling systems, Central Plant equipment and various other electro-mechanical systems located throughout the Medical Center.
• Assists in the maintenace and organization of the HVAC equipment
• Maintains flow and quality of work to assure timely completion of assigned workload
• Reviews and evaluates existing methods, systems, programs, practices, and procedures
• Assists with preparation and maintains a variety of department records in compliance of The Joint Commission, Department of Health Standards, local authorities, and other regulatory agencies
• Assists with the Quality Control Program of the department
• Reviews and writes specifications for corrective maintenance in regards to HVAC
• Monitors and coordinates a variety of preventative maintenance in regards to HVAC
• Three years of work experience, or other completion of advanced courses related to HVAC
• The ability to read, comprehend, and transmit complicated detailed instructions in writing and verbally
• Must also have adequate knowledge of basic computer skills.
• Previous HVAC experience
• Refrigeration certification preferred