A quick, healthy break helps people make the most of their time. That’s what we deliver.
YOU bring the enthusiasm, customer service and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Canteen sets the national standard for excellence in unattended retail, transforming the micro-market, dining, coffee and vending industry.
Each day you can expect to:
· Have a direct role in the growth of our Micro Marketplace business.
· Communicate confidently with clients.
· Work the room! Visit accounts and clients to maintain good relationships and react to any comments, suggestions or concerns for the purpose of account retention; plus, actively pursue pricing goals.
· Get out of the office! Coordinate market installations in new and existing accounts; perform account location inspections and audits to ensure company standards are met.
· Manage the performance of your accounts. Review route reports to ensure integrity, control spoilage rates, monitor and control labor costs; plus, ensure quality, cleanliness, merchandising, customer service and company policies and programs are maintained.
· Show resourcefulness. Schedule and modify the route structure to improve productivity and control overtime compensation.
· Be on top of things. Stay current with and abide by all parts of collective bargaining agreements, where applicable.
Company car and bonus included