The City of Fort Worth Park & Recreation Department is recruiting lifeguards for the summer aquatics season to supervise guests in the facility and swimming pool. Lifeguards will be responsible for ensuring the safety of facility guests by preventing and responding to emergencies and assisting in facility operations.
Hours: Will work up to 40 hours. (Seasonal – no benefits)
Lifeguard job responsibilities include:
- Monitor pool patrons to prevent accidents
- Perform appropriate rescues & first aid when necessary
- Assist with facility operations
- Provide customer service
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
- Must be minimum of 16 years of age by May 1
- Must pass a preliminary tryout (For Tryout Information: Please call 817-392-7693 or 817-392-7691
- Certified American Red Cross Lifeguard, CPR, and American Red Cross Standard First Aid. Lifeguard classes will be provided for city staff.
- No experience required but preferred
- Uniforms provided