Casper Horseheads Marketing and Promotions Intern, 2021 season:
This position will coordinate all the entertainment and promotional aspects of Horseheads Baseball, including but not limited to:
• Coordination and distribution of game-day giveaways
• Pre-game on-field recognitions, including National Anthem, ceremonial first pitches, and starting lineups
• In-Stadium entertainment, including between inning on-field promotions and contests
• Scripting of Horseheads mascot for in-game activities
• Coordination of in-stadium and community outreach activities
• Scripting of PA announcements, music, and in-stadium activities
This position will work closely with the stadium operations team to ensure brand continuity and positive fan experience from game to game.
Other duties as needed to assure success of the Horseheads and the season program.
HOURLY REQUIREMENTS AND COMPENSATION
This position receives a stipend of $200 per month. Schedules will be constructed to use required internship hours throughout the 10-week summer season. The team will provide cost-free housing through host families. The team will coordinate this housing with you as the season approaches.
You will have the opportunity to sell ticket packages and will receive commission on those sales. You will be paid a commission of 10% on any sales that you complete. This includes corporate partnerships, season tickets and group events tickets. All commission sheets must be submitted to and approved by management. Commissions are paid through direct deposit the 15th of the month after the account payment is received.
Intern is responsible for transportation to and from Casper, Wyoming. Start date is approximately May 20, 2021 and end date is approximately August 15, 2021.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 300 INTERNSHIP HOURS TO FULFILL DURING THE 10-WEEK PERIOD REQUIRED BY THIS POSITION. ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMMIT TO THE ENTIRE INTERNSHIP PERIOD. ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THEIR OWN TRANSPORTATION FOR THE DURATION OF THE INTERNSHIP.
Please contact Gyzell Ybarra, General Manager, at email@example.com to apply for this position.