At Carta Healthcare, we believe in a multidisciplinary approach to solving problems. Our mission is to automate and simplify the work that burns out clinical staff, so they can focus on patient care. Our AI Enabled Technology offers a complete solution (people, process and technology) to support the Healthcare Registry Data Market. We design products that transform the way hospitals use data to deliver care. We make analyzing data fast, easy, and useful for everyone. We give clinicians time back to focus on research and care that improve patient lives by reducing paperwork. Carta Healthcare is a remote organization with headquarters in San Francisco and Portland, Oregon. To learn more about our AI Enabled Solutions and more about our company, please visit www.carta.healthcare
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Development – Partnerships to focus on bringing Carta’s AI Enabled technology solutions to transform healthcare organizations. This individual would be responsible for identifying new business partner opportunities to resell or white label our technology platform to the healthcare industry which includes hospital and health systems, life science, medical device, and other healthcare targets. The ideal candidate has experience building strategic partnerships and leveraging their network of contacts to strategically build out our partner base and has experience scaling growth for a startup. The ideal candidate is results-driven, ambitious, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
This individual will educate key partners on how Carta Healthcare transforms the way hospitals use data to deliver care. This person will have proven experience in driving sales and successfully engaging with leaders in clinical, pharmaceutical, academic and other institutions. This individual will be tasked with leading and scaling the business development organization and building out robust partner segments to their next level of maturity. S/he will partner closely with our Product, Marketing, and Operations teams to better strategically reach our future Carta Healthcare users.
- End to end business development execution, including but not limited to identification and screening of strategic partners and negotiating and closing partner agreements
- Creating a strategy to build out a qualified pipeline for long term partner prospects and new potential relevant verticals
- Represent the Carta Healthcare brand when engaging with strategic partners and educate executives on Carta’s features and capabilities as a subject matter expert on the product
- Work collaboratively with other teams throughout the product implementation to increase utilization of Atlas, Cartographer, Darwin, WiseOR or Crew to its fullest capacity
- Understand Carta’s market opportunities and analyze potential leads through strategy development, market segmentation, competitive analysis, and financial analysis.
- Build out the Business development team and create a culture of accountability, achievement, and drive
- Partner with cross-functional teams through all aspects of partner and business case development, product requirements, negotiation, and contracts
- Provide regular communications to senior management on partnership strategy and results.
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of direct experience in a business development focused role in healthcare technology (preferable with data and data solutions)
- Proven track record of success prospecting, qualifying and closing on key business leads and targets within the healthcare industry
- A passion for identifying and developing new partnerships based on Carta Healthcare’s core business solution
- A diverse portfolio of contacts within the healthcare and clinical fields and experience building trusted partnerships
- Strong leadership ability and people management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Driven self-starter who excels in an ever changing environment and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Holds themselves and their team accountable for hitting metrics
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally with internal stakeholders, such as Product and Operations, and collaborate across remote, centralized, and international teams
- Comfortable in startup and rapid-growth environments
- Desire to work with an amazing team of passionate coworkers!
Why we love Carta Healthcare, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Mission driven
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401K