The Marketing Assistant Associate supports the development of category and proprietary brand innovation for retail, residential and catering channels as a key member of the Marketing Team. Responsibilities include implementation of program development and activation that builds engagement and satisfaction with clients and key consumer groups. This position will gather feedback pre- and post- program development from key internal stakeholders to ensure program success.
• Works with the Marketing Manager to create an annual marketing plan with strategies and tactics to refine and enhance focus categories and proprietary brands to drive continuous improvement and innovation
• Supports the creation of consumer engagement strategies through events and other initiatives that gauge and measure consumer satisfaction
• Supports the management of student marketing team members that execute events and activations that support marking initiatives and sales
• Supports the development of content and strategy for key consumer information channels including but not limited to social media, print collateral, and digital marketing channels
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams, including field operations, marketing operations, sustainability, and health and wellness to launch, assess and continuously improve focus categories
• Supports development of key programs, promotions, and other related projects as well as ongoing yearly activation programs that support focus categories and proprietary brands
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.