RSA Human Nutrition Internship
The Regulatory and Scientific Affairs Human Nutrition Intern role is to assist the RSA corporate/global team achieve product registration, dossier building, and permissibility in support of product innovation and application. The RSA HN intern should be able to providing independent, objective input to make valuable contributions and improve the organization’s operations. This is achieved by working with data, researching regulatory and customer requirements, and creating documentation required to build a dossier from the data we have on hand and/or we gather from other functions or sources (e.g. quality).
During our intense 12-week program, interns will work collaboratively to build documentation that allows for product to be sold, or permitted within markets based on the regulatory criteria. The HN intern will have the opportunity to learn business objectives, understand substantiation, risks, and regulations, as well as work with different parts of the business for customer service, product delivery, and compliance assurance – all in the context of human nutrition permissibility and safety.
This is a paid internship and includes company-paid housing. Standard costs are reimbursed for relocating to and from the assigned location.
- Currently pursuing a BA or BS in Nutrition, Food Science, other biological-sciences, or toxicology-relevant areas.
- Preferred GPA of 3.0 and above
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Critical thinking skills and ability to breakdown complex problems
- Desire to work in an effective team environment
- Interest in the agriculture industry, commodity trading, and basic geometry
- Ability to successfully work through conflicts
- Capable of balancing multiple projects and priorities
- Experience with Microsoft Office is required
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- ADM requires successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
There’s a place at ADM that will engage your mind, stimulate your professional development, and satisfy your hunger to make a vital difference. Are you ready to find a place to feed your passion?
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.