RSA Communications Internship
The Regulatory and Scientific Affairs Communications Intern role is to assist the RSA corporate/global team create a portfolio of templates, documents, tell stories, translate technical information into information designed for diverse internal audiences, advise on communication training materials for the function, make recommendations for visual learning, and put to practice the art of improved communication across various media for a scientific and transactional function.
The RSA Communications Intern will providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to make valuable contributions and improve the organization’s operations. This role can bring a critical internal function to life for ADM!
During our intense 12-week program, interns will work collaboratively to understand the work and the messaging as well as the opportunities and gaps that the function has globally in getting across critical work product, general understanding, and managing knowledge in a reachable and business-critical way. Interns will organize information, create documents, templates, slides and/or libraries, and make recommendations. Intern will liaise with the broader communications team that sits outside of RSA and other RSA stakeholders.
This is a paid internship and includes company-paid housing. Standard costs are reimbursed for relocating to and from the assigned location.
- Currently pursuing a BA or BS in Communications, Marketing, Graphic Arts or a business-related field.
- Preferred GPA of 3.0 and above
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Critical thinking skills and ability to breakdown complex problems
- Desire to work in an effective team environment
- Interest in the agriculture industry, nutrition science, health, and/or technical and non-technical writing
- Ability to successfully work through conflicts
- Capable of balancing multiple projects and priorities
- Experience with Microsoft Office is preferred, Tableau, Pivot Tables a bonus
- ADM requires successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
There’s a place at ADM that will engage your mind, stimulate your professional development, and satisfy your hunger to make a vital difference. Are you ready to find a place to feed your passion?
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.